*** Office Closure Update ***
Last updated: 06/13/2020
To Our Valued Patients:
We are looking forward to our first step toward resuming normal operations, which will take place during our soft reopening on Monday June 15th, 2020. Our commitment to your safety is of utmost importance as we reopen our dental practice following the global pandemic.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, which you have likely seen during your visits to our office. We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are confident that as we open our doors, our increased protocols go above and beyond those recommendations, and we want to tell you more about the procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
• Employee Screening – All employees undergo a daily screening for symptoms of COVID-19 or illness.
• Patient Screening– All patients are required to answer a COVID-19 screening questionnaire 1-2 days prior to their scheduled appointment and upon arrival for each visit. Temperatures will be taken upon arrival to the office. Appointments will be rescheduled if risk of patient transmission of illness, including COVID-19 has been determined.
• Mask Precaution– We ask that all patients and guardians accompanying them wear a mask to their appointment and until entering the exam room and be put back on before exiting. Similarly, team members are required to wear a mask at all times while in the office.
• Infection Prevention– You will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering and leaving the office. You will also find hand sanitizers throughout the office.
• Mobile Check-in-To minimize the number of people in the waiting room, we ask you to call our office upon your arrival and wait in your car so we can direct you appropriately.
• Patient and Parent Policy-Only scheduled patients will be allowed in the office and in treatment rooms. Young children can be accompanied by one parent only, and we will ask the attending parent to follow the same screening process as the patient.
• Social Distancing– We have modified our schedule to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to allow for social distancing. Our goal is to bring patients back to the treatment room as soon as they arrive.
• Aerosol Protection– We have installed air purifiers and sneeze guards to further increase the safety of all our team and patients.
• Be Mindful– Our team is made up of a group of people with families of their own. During the pandemic, we kindly ask that you be patient and mindful that a disruption within our team may create a need to reschedule your appointment. We apologize for any inconvenience in advance that this may cause. In addition, it may take a little time to reappoint everyone that missed an appointment due to the pandemic, and we ask that you please be considerate of the process.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about implementation of these procedures. We are prioritizing our patient’s needs and scheduling according to the urgency of care. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 508-839-5461 and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility during these times as we are implementing additional safety measures for everyone. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you and your family back.
-Dr. Mark Polasky and TeamClick to Send an Email